Requires a bachelors degree with course work on information security, cybersecurity, preferably risk assessment, disaster recovery, emergency response, information technology (IT) auditing, or a related field.
Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in resiliency, business continuity, or a related field.
Must have three years of experience overseeing disaster recovery project management and processes.
4 years of experience in assessing risk analyses.
5 years of experience in resiliency planning and plan exercises.
4 years of experience in software/system design, software/system documentation, and the software/system development process, including Software/System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
• Identify the gaps in control design and implementation and against international standards and industry best practices
• Recommend mitigation steps for identified gaps and risks.
• Document the processes, audit findings, recommended mitigation steps and maintain open communication with stakeholders, client’s management and audit committee. Developing and maintaining policy and procedure documentation.
• Responding to requests for information for internal system audits.
Academic qualification: B.E/B.Tech or demonstration of relevant industry experience.
Experience and working knowledge of information security principles, techniques, and architectures
• Good knowledge on new developments in cybersecurity and privacy services, capabilities, and industry knowledge.
• Possess excellent written, oral and presentation skills with the ability to present ideas and results to both technical and non-technical audiences.