Experience : 5+
Roles and Responsibilities
Job Responsibilities and Requirements: The Data Architect will address all design and development issues of the product database and its interaction with various parts of the software.
1. Expert in Designing, writing, testing, and debugging database stored procedures and complex queries to extract, calculate or manipulate information using SQL-Server 2008,2012,2014,2017,2019 database (MUST)
2. Design conceptual and logical data models and flowcharts.
3. Design and document innovative and implementable database designs that satisfy complex technical software requirements, customer’s business requirements, business processes.
4. Expert in migration and integration of data and DB Objects from legacy systems to new applications and new technologies.
5. Good hand on experience with optimizing data queries for improving performance.
6. 5+ years of Hands-on experience designing RDBMS databases for web applications.
7. 2+ years of experience with star schema and dimensional data modeling.
8. A minimum of 5+ years of data architecture experience including data warehousing.
9. 2+ years of application performance management – Systems Availability and Performance tuning.
10. Establish methods and procedures for tracking data quality, completeness, redundancy, and publish coding and design guidelines for improvement
11. Take complete ownership of databases related to delivering business processes in the product roadmap.
12. Design, develop automation for database provision, backup, upgrade, clone etc.
13. Having good knowledge in database consulting, performance tuning, database consolidation, preparing solution to RFP response etc.
Ensure that all security, availability, confidentiality and privacy policies and controls are adhered to Planning, implementing, and maintaining DB operational services, backup and recovery; scaling and capacity planning activities.
Expertise in writing SQL queries, analyzing query performance using query plans and tuning query performance.
Practical experience in monitoring and tuning databases to provide high availability service.
Escalating issues to development team or third party service providers as appropriate.
At least 2 years of experience as an Architect or mentoring a team.
Maintain a DB version control system.
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Strong analytical capabilities.
2. Experience with Meta Data tools.
3. Advanced problem-solving skills.
4. Must be conversant with Industry wide Database Standards.
5. Strong understanding of all versions of Microsoft SQL Server.
6. Ability to effectively document and present technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences at all levels of the organization.
– Ability to collaborate with key stakeholders excellent time management required and an ability to stay calm in a very dynamic environment the ability to abstract general principles from specifics.
Job Benefits & Perks
Five Days working, work life balance, Performance Bonus, PF benefits, paid holidays off