- Push notification, location services, maps and many other Android/iOS libraries.
- Build custom packages in Flutter using the functionalities and APIs.
- Build the designs and Wireframes into high quality responsive UI code.
- Write clear, maintainable and testable code that you are proud of it.
- Maintaining software through product lifecycle including design, development, verification and bug fixes.
- Perform time profiling and memory leaks assessment.
- Follow the best practices while developing the app and also keeping everything structured and well documented.
- Explore feasible architectures for implementing new features.
- Resolve any problems existing in the system and suggest and add new features in the complete system.
- Desire to work in a challenging role, good work culture and able to self manage the task and also work in team.
- At least 1 years of experience in building mobile applications and built at least 2 Android and iOS Application with Flutter.
- A strong commitment towards quality and willingness to learn.
- Have published at least 2 or more mobile apps in Google play store or App store.
- Experience with third party libraries and APIs and good grasp of React Js and Node.js
- Be proficient in using version control and continuous integration with tools such as Bit Bucket, Git and Jenkins
- Good Communication skills.
- Ability to take an ownership and leadership role in the team
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging new technologies.
- Strong understanding of the full mobile development life cycle including unit testing and building the application.
- Having experience in Payment gateways
- Experienced in building mobile applications that utilizes web services (SOAP / REST / JSON / GSON).
- Good knowledge of database (MySQL, SQLite, Firebase).
Interested candidates can share their cv’s on firstname.lastname@example.org