We are in lookout for Inside Sales Sr.Executive / Executive having strong organizational, planning, and exceptional communication skills with a track record of building successful customer relationships in a transaction and relationship environment. Kindly review the below job description, and share us your updates resume to email@example.com so that we can discuss regarding the role in detail
Who you are:
The Outbound Sales Representative is responsible for promoting the Company’s products and services and selling those products and services with new and existing customers by telephone & email. The primary focus of the Outbound Sales Representative is to introduce potential customers about our IT services they may have previously purchased or are now purchasing from a competitor.
What you’ll do:
- Own and manage a pipeline of expired, new, and existing customer leads organized in our CRM
- Develop a sales pitch that resonates with customers by showing value of the products being offered
- Utilize product knowledge and analytical research tools (i.e. IT Services and Solutions) and sales training resources to effectively understand the business needs of new prospects and opportunities.
- Maintain, build, and expand customer relationships via telephone & email.
- Regularly interact and communicate with various internal departments to provide vital information that may be necessary for servicing the customer. This may include advance notification to Branches, increased or decreased product movement, new business, changes in service or other related information.
- Engages cross-functional resources, regardless of geographic location, in order to achieve goal/ meet customer needs
What you’ve accomplished:
- 1 + years of outbound sales experience (International market) or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Sales Consultatively – Ability to use collaborative communication to engage clients in discussions that result in mutual value.
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals (Lead generation through cold calling)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent keyboarding ability (35+ WPM)
- It will be US process so job timing will be 8:00 pm to 5:00 am (Night Shift)