Experience : Minimum 1 year in international sales
We are looking for a full-time inside sales professionals to join our team of high-performance marketing consultants! In this role you’ll be working directly with our senior sales team to follow up on the leads coming into our office to schedule appointments, field questions, follow up on inquiries, send out information packages and assist in maintaining the integrity of the company’s database.
This position offers a solid base salary plus bonus and incentives. As a full-time employee, you will qualify for PF Benefit, Paid leave benefit. This is an awesome opportunity for someone who:
- Wants a company that truly CARES about its customers and employees.
- Loves a faster-paced, NO DRAMA workplace where office politics, gossip and negativity aren’t tolerated.
- Is extremely detail-oriented and appreciates people who take an organized, systematic approach to achieving success.
- Likes to work in a small company where your input, contributions and ideas will directly impact the company’s growth and success.
- Is a quick, self-motivated learner who wants to work for a company that will invest in your education and training.
- Enjoys having conversations with (and helping) small business owners.
- Loves building relationships with people and providing a true “Wow” experience.
- Wants a position that will offer upward earning and career advancement.
Please apply ONLY if you have at least one year’s experience in an inside sales position, preferably setting appointments in a business-to-business environment. You must have a proven track record for success. To apply, please send your resume, along with a cover letter detailing why you think you’d be a great fit to join our team, to email@example.com . You may also call our office for more information at 8758956243