- Greeting Guests & answering the phone calls
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages.
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them.
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Maintaining registers as instructed by the HR dept.
- Keep updated records and files from time to time which will be investigated by HR.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Making sure the Office is cleaned by the office boy on regular basis.
HR Related Activities:
- Keeping Records of Interview Application
- Performing other administrative tasks as instructed by HR Dept.
- Assisting in new joining employee joining documentation.
Admin Related Activities:
- Escalate with facilities suppliers and vendors for to ensure quality of service.
- Reporting to management and performing administrative duties.
- Scheduling and confirming appointments, meetings, and events.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Should have pleasant personality.
- Positive approach.
- Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Should be graduate.
- Age should not more than 30 years
- Only female candidate consider.
- Freshers and experience both can apply
Interested candidate directly come for interview at below location.
Office/Unit No. 10,11 and 12, 4th Floor AARNA 673, Kalali Rd, opp. DPS, Kalali, Vadodara, Gujarat 390012