Experience : 2 To 6 Years
Location: Vadodara(Gujarat) ( Work from office job)
- Undertake the creation of asset design and post-production of social and digital
Editing and grading skills: Premiere or Final Cut Pro.
Comfortable self-shooting (if needed).
Familiar with range of content formats e.g. video storytelling, GIFs, podcasts, info
graphics, memes, listicles,reels,shorts.
Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
Excellent software skills including but not limited to Illustrator, Photoshop & InDesign.
Good understanding of working practices in Advertising, PR or creative media.
Love working in a fast-paced, adaptable environment.
Develop ideas for video content that would be relevant for the clients needs and within guidelines.
Work collaboratively with all team members to develop best social content.
Research and keep up to date on current marketing, advertising and tech trends to make informed content decisions.
- Good communications skills.
- Ability and willingness to present work.
- Excellent written English skills with the ability to add a creative flair to make engaging content within brand guidelines.
- Understanding of various types of content and the appropriate time to utilize them to gain best performance.
- Comfortable collaborating across departments to ensure timely delivery of high-quality content.
- Commercially aware and uses a strong understanding of trends to ensure the correct content is posted to achieve the highest success rate possible.
- Experience working with multiple projects.
- Assembling raw footage & transferring. Following a script, screenplay or outline.
- Adding sound to enhance footage, which may include selecting music & writing voice-overs.
- Digitally splicing video & synchronizing them into one rough cut file.
- Improving & correcting ,lighting , coloring & faulty footage.
- Designing visual concepts using graphic design tools including design software.
- Preparing creative learning videos.
- Editing all content related to Video.
- Creating and delivering motion graphics for various media
- Inserting dialog, sound effects, music, graphics, and special effects.
- Ensuring the project follows a logical sequence.
- Create short videos to highlight, recap, and promote various endeavors.
- Work autonomously and develop high-quality concepts with minimal instruction
- Assist team in developing and executing communications plans
- Provide technical support for design- and video-related efforts
- Optimize graphics and video content for social media platforms
- Prior experience in video editing or graphic designing
- strong expertise in editing software such as Premiere pro, After Effects, Animate CC, Photoshop.
- Handling Camera with Cinematography skills is desired
- Sound visualization ability to conceptualize graphics, animations, and page layouts from a given storyboard
- Have good color grading sense and skills
- Perform simple 2D animation, Motion graphics
- Organized and with a high attention to detail
- Ability to deliver high-quality work while meeting tight deadlines
- Familiarity with 3D composition, special effects & animation
- Strong visual communications skills, including the ability to communicate complex concepts and data through images with solid verbal and written communication skills
- Thorough knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (mainly InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere, and Photoshop), Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with best practices for graphics and video content on social media platforms (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Technically proficient with the ability to troubleshoot and problem-solve
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with colleagues
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines flexibility in working with new issues, topics
Adobe Premier and premier pro