We are looking for a full-time inside sales professionals to join our team of high-performance marketing consultants! In this role you’ll be working directly with our senior sales team to follow up on the leads coming into our office to schedule appointments, field questions, follow up on inquiries, send out information packages and assist in maintaining the integrity of the company’s database.
This position offers a solid base salary plus bonus and incentives. As a full-time employee, you will qualify for PF Benefit, Paid leave benefit. This is an awesome opportunity for someone who:
Role and Responsibility:
- Wants a company that truly CARES about its customers and employees.
- Loves a faster-paced, NO DRAMA workplace where office politics, gossip and negativity aren’t tolerated.
- Is extremely detail-oriented and appreciates people who take an organized, systematic approach to achieving success.
- Likes to work in a small company where your input, contributions and ideas will directly impact the company’s growth and success.
- Is a quick, self-motivated learner who wants to work for a company that will invest in your education and training
- Keen interested for trainings
- Enjoys having conversations with (and helping) small business owners.
- Loves building relationships with people and providing a true “Wow” experience.
- Wants a position that will offer upward earning and career advancement.
- Negotiates sales, package discounts, and long-term contracts with clients
- Answers questions, describes benefits, and discusses pros and cons of various competing products or services
- Must have done Monthly hot/ sales qualified leads as 30+
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Business development, revenue generation, converting customers into long term business partners, Pre Sales
- Must be creative to find out innovative ways to find out clients
- Make regular follow ups and consultative discussions with clients to finalize the closure
- Excellent Communication and leadership skills, Professional Approach towards work.
- Willing to work on odd hours to handle client as per their business time zone.
- Must be technically savvy (fair understanding of IT industry, typical services, client expectations, how deals are structured)
- Responsible for achieving monthly, quarterly ,annually
- Having sound knowledge of business dynamics and market knowledge.
- Take care of the inbound sales
- Engaging with clients to analyze business requirements.
- Following up with leads.
- Lead Generating and Calling
- Follow up on sales proposals
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
Please apply ONLY if you have at least one year’s experience in an inside sales position for International Market, preferably setting appointments in a business-to-business environment. You must have a proven track record for success. To apply, please send your resume, along with a cover letter detailing why you think you’d be a great fit to join our team, to firstname.lastname@example.org . You may also call our office for more information at 8758956243