Kalali Main Road (Vadodara)
Posted 1 year ago
- Monitor and work effectively on tickets and make sure tickets resolved to best of the satisfaction
- Troubleshoot Desktop/Laptop Hardware as well Network issues.
- Troubleshoot OS and Software Related issues.
- Configure and Maintain Windows Servers,AWS server, Software and Other utilities.
- Able to work in 24X7 Rotating shift.
- Configure and Maintain Firewall, Network Switches,cisco switches Configurations.
- Maintain and Troubleshoot VPNs, VLans and other network configurations.
- Manage Server Backups, Patches and other routine tasks and restoration of Data when required.
- Provide remote support and in office support in case of Emergency during out of office hours.
- Configure and Troubleshoot IP Phones and VOIP.
- Configurations and management of Domain Controller, Active Directory, DHCP Server, DNS Server, Group Policy and User rights assignments
- Configure and Migrate users and Mailboxes in Active Directory, Exchange and Office 365.
- Configure and Manage IIS and SQL Servers.
- Administer and Manage Virtual Machines through Hyper-V and Other virtualization platforms.
- Communicate effectively with Local as well overseas users and provide remote support.
- Manage mail gateway configurations.
- Knowledge on ISO Policies and work practices and follow same in routine tasks.
- Monitor Server Logs/Resources and act proactively to avoid outage.
- Requires a strong understanding of core networking including but not limited to: LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, VPN, , Wireless and Firewalls.
- Strong knowledge of Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, IIS and Group Policies.
- Must be Quick Learner, Self Motivated, having an attitude of taking ownership, resolving issues, and learning new technologies.
- Must be a team player with excellent customer service skills and communication skills (both oral and written), attention to detail, comprehensive problem solving and troubleshooting skills